Prois Fall Internship
Are you looking to get experience in the sales, marketing, and/or hunting industry?
We are looking for the right person to join us Fall 2017as a Sales and Marketing Intern at Prois Hunting Apparel for Women.
Prois is a local company that specializes in technical women’s hunting apparel. What sets Prois apart? It is our belief that women require performance outdoor gear for their hunting and field pursuits. We select only the top-rated performance fabrics to provide wind-stopping, wicking, waterproofing, silence and thermoregulation. We create each item to maximize efficiency and functionality in the field utilizing signature features. We engineer all of gear expressly for women and we maintain creative control in each and every piece we manufacture. We are also well known for our sense of humor and fun work environment. We are located at 806W New York Ave just a few minutes from campus.
Expectations and Qualifications
- Interns must be at least 18 years of age.
- Interns must commit to the full semester
- Interns are required to work 10-15 hours a week. Ten hours a week is the minimum.
- Interns are responsible for getting themselves to and from the Prois is a short bike ride or drive from campus.
- Interns are expected to have sales or marketing course work and/or we want the intern to bring fresh ideas to the table to increase sales and brand awareness. Videography and graphic design skills are also a plus.
- We are looking for intern with a passion for hunting and the outdoors, and an excellent sense of humor that are interested in a possible future in the hunting or outdoor
- Interns must have excellent attention to details and be willing to perform shipping and everyday tasks and well as marketing and sales tasks. Although the schedule is flexible we would ideally like the intern to commit to 2-3 hours a day
- Monday-Friday during business hours 8-4pm. Fridays are optional and mornings are preferable.
- We are looking for a motivated, and creative intern with a desire to keep learning and stay on top, if not ahead of, industry trends
Credit Hours and Pay
This unique internship opportunity to gain experience in your field in a fun dynamic work environment. Prois encourages our interns to think outside the box and we have a really fun work environment. Interns shall receive a stipend of $900 based upon successful completion of the project, with a grade of “C” or better. Intern that do not complete the internship or the minimum weekly hours will not receive a stipend. Interns that receive lower than a C grade will not receive a stipend. Interns that show strong work ethic and excel at their work may qualify for a biweekly stipend. Prois reserves the right to terminate the internship at any time if the intern is not a good ftt for the company. ff you are concerned about your ability to commit to an entire semester, please communicate with us. Internship will fulfill 3 credit hours, which requires a minimum of 112.5 hours
Internship Detail and Application Requirements
Internship will begin
September 15th and will run through December 15th
Please consult with your academic advisor with questions regarding credit.
Application Deadline: September 7th
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. If seeking credit, students will be required to meet WSCU internship requirements in addition to submitting the application.
Office space is provided and weekly meeting with staff will be required.