If you are going to be walking any distance, this is the boot for you! Don't look any further than the Zamberlan 330 Marie GTX® RR Women's boot
|WEIGHT||19 oz | 540 g / 1 boot|
|CONDITIONS||Mild | Dry | Cold | Wet
- Hydrobloc® Treatment For Water Resistance
- Waxed Full Grain Leather - From Sole Up For Durability & Flexibility
- Soft Cordura® Collars & Ankle Pad - Fast Drying & Coolness To Ankle & Foot
- Heavy-Duty Rubber Over Toe Area - For Protection & Durability
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort Membranes - Provides Breathability & Protection From Moisture
- Vibram® Lite Wolf Outsoles - Provides Two Different Materials Within Midsole - Preventing Inward Rolling Of Foot
- Vibram® Rubber Outsole - Maintains Excellent Traction For Different Environments & Can Be Resoled
- ZBPK Performance Fit + ZLF (Zamberlan Ladies Fit) - Provides Snug Fit, Excellent Heel Lock, & Reduces Slippage In Boot
- Made In Italy
When selecting the correct footwear for your hunts or hikes, there are several factors to take into consideration: fit, feel, durability, traction, comfort, water resistance, etc. Look no further as we have combined all of these qualities into the Zamberlan 330 Marie GTX® RR Women's boot. The boot provides comfort and traction through its wide lugs and Vibram® 3D outsole, support with the high leather collar and full grain uppers, water-resistance with use of the Gore-Tex® membrane and Hydrobloc® treatment, breathability, and ZBPK Performance Fit + ZLF (Zamberlan Ladies Fit) toe/heel protection with the PU coated rubber application. Durability is a given with the construction of this boot. You won't be disappointed once you try out the boots.
- Hydrobloc® Treatment
- Cordura® Collars
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort Membranes
- Vibram® Lite Wolf Outsoles
- Vibram® Rubber Outsole
- ZBPK Performance Fit + ZLF (Zamberlan Ladies Fit)
Wipe down with a damp cloth to remove any debris or stains. Apply a leather conditioner and water-repellant spray for water resistance.
Wasn’t sure about these after I took them out if the box. They were heavy and stiffer than any other boot Ive ever worn. But, I had a hunt in 3 days so I took my old boots for backup and gave these a try. These boots were amazing! Great support through rugged terrain, and no leaks after sloshing through water. When I first put them on I thought there’s no way I’ll be able to wear these . However, they were surprisingly comfortable once I started hiking. No hot spots and unbelievable support. The Camo is very faint and once they’re dirty they look just like the tan in the pic. I love these boots!
The fit of these shoes are amazing. They provide great support and comfort.
I am so excited to use these on my hunting trip to South Africa.
I have tried many hunting boots. These are the best to date! They are light, very well made. True to size, I wear a 9. I went straight out elk hunting, walked 14km my first try on, no blisters.
I have a wide foot, they stretched to fit me. I always blow a dryer in the shoe and put my feet in. Worked well!
These boys work well with my higher arches and I appreciated the comfort around the ankle. The foot-bed area is durable yet flexible enough for his of standing during fishing and walking. Thanks!!