Latest Blog Posts

Prois From Across the Pond…A Word from Joolz!

new jacket

“Hi Kirstie-
Hope that all at Prois are well and things go great at
the SHOT Show . We got down to the wood today and gave the Jacket a run out it was a really cold start with snow falling last night but none of it had settled . I was well wrapped up and by dinner time I was seriously considering shedding some layers. The tighter fit on the sleeves is a good thing for Archery and combined with an arm guard kept everything well away from the bowstring. I really like the Hood on the jacket especially the way that you have shaped it to come down lower in the peak. Over here in the early winter mornings the sun stay’s really low and causes glare on the arrow I found that shooting with the hood up was as good as wearing a baseball cap but much warmer. All in all I am over the moon with it.

I have attached a couple of photos that we took of Bruce checking out a large Badger set that we have at the far end of the wood there are over a dozen entrances and must be a good expanse of tunneling under foot. It is amazing how much earth that they can move overnight and how often you see the grass that they use as bedding thrown out rolled up into neat balls which look strange blowing around the wood.”
#proiswasthere

Prois Field Staffer Michelle Bodenheimer Takes Mentoring Seriously

Prois staffer Michelle Bodenheimer says, “I cherish the opportunity to mentor my son in the outdoors. Under Oregon’s Mentored Youth program, I am able to foster his love of hunting and all things wild. This weekend he harvested his first ruffed grouse for the freezer. The smile on his face says it all! My Prois Hunting & Field Apparel for Women Archtach Down Jacket helped keep me warm and cozy in the field. Happy mom = happy kid. Really, what more could I ask for?”

Michelle Bodenheimer#proiswasthere