Latest Blog Posts

Prois Teams Up With Strongbuilt World of Hunting

sbwoh_logo_whitebg1.jpg

Prois Hunting Apparel is proud to announce the partnership with Strongbuilt World of Hunting. This award winning show can be seen in over 90 million households each week. Join Ted Jaycox, Ray Boone, Ken Killen and Honda Killen as they feature big game hunting, whitetails, bear, caribou, elk and moose. This crew is highly entertaining and provides the viewer with a quality hunting experience that is free range, close-up and exciting.

Starting in June, new episodes of Strongbuilt World of Hunting will be viewed on the Pursuit Channel Mondays 12pm EST, Wednesdays 10pm EST and Sundays 4pm EST. Past episodes may be currently viewed on the ManChannel. Internet based XON TV also features past episodes. Tune In and Check Them Out!

Gobbler Down in Style!!

Just wanted to say how great it is to be able to turkey hunt in clothes that actually fit.  It feels so good to go hunting in gear that is comfortable and makes me feel like a WOMAN hunter.  My Prois gear is top of the line and I can’t wait to wear it for deer season this year.  Any woman who is looking for hunting gear has to try Prois, you’ll be hooked.  I know I am!!!!

God Bless,

Dana Wall/ Gator Trax Outdoors

Prois Hunting Apparel Teams With Gator Trax Outdoors With Chad and Dana Wall

smaller-photo.jpg

Prois is excited to announce their sponsorship with Gator Trax Outdoors with Chad and Dana wall. Aired on the Pursuit Channel (Direct TV), Gator Trax Outdoors can be viewed Thursday Nights at 7:00 pm CST and Sunday mornings at 11:00 am CST starting 3rd quarter 2008. Tune in to watch Chad and Dana in their pursuit of whitetail, turkey and more! Their adventures span the US and even Mexico. Chad and Dana present over the edge hunting, quality filming and great action. As well, they are absolutely fun to watch and have terrific chemistry.

But don’t just take our word for it…

Tune in and check them out!

For more information about Gator Trax Outdoors with Chad and Dana Wall, visit them at

http://www.gatortraxtv.com/

Prois Signs with Backstage & Backroads on the Sportsman’s Channel

show-logo_email.gif

Prois Hunting Apparel is a proud sponsor of Backstage and Backroads with Daniel Lee Martin aired on The Sportsman Channel 4 times weekly.  If you get a chance, we suggest you check out this show.  Daniel Lee is an accomplished country singer and the show chronicles his life on the road in the country music scene.  As well, it features Daniel Lee, his friends and his wife Kristina hunting and fishing their way across the country.  The show itself is quite entertaining, but of higher importance, you will really like Daniel Lee and Kristina- great people, great integrity, great show!  Tune in!